For residential installations, antiphonal divisions, or rank by rank
amplification, the Accent models are the principle choice in loudspeakers. The 2 way
units should be used with sub woofers for
larger instruments. The 3 way principle units work well even with the boldest
of 16' ranks.
The Accent 6™
is a two -way system includes a 6" ribbon driver for the high
frequencies and a 6", 150 watt woofer for low and mid range
frequencies. A precision, high wattage passive crossover divides the
signal into highs and lows while providing protection for the drivers. The
enclosure is precision tuned to accent the tonality and maximize the output.
The Accent 10™
is a three way system includes a 1.5" ribbon driver for the high
frequencies, a 6", 150 watt woofer for mid range frequencies and a 10"
high compliance woofer for low frequencies. A precision, high
wattage passive crossover divides the signal into three regions while providing
protection for the drivers. The elaborate enclosure is precision tuned to
release all the energy of the instrument.
employs a parallel, dual-tuned bandpass cabinet
design that raises low frequency efficiency and establishes the power and
authority pedal stops produce.
product cut sheet
product cut sheet
- Modest sizing with a big sound
- Designed for wide dispersion applications
- Ribbon driver for unhindered openness of speech
- Accurate attack to reveal quickness of speech
- Excellent for divisional reproduction in various systems
- Excellent for rank by rank reproduction in large systems
- Flat black vinyl finish as standard
- Black fabric grill included
- Three finished veneers available as options (maple, cherry, piano
- Five year warrantee
shipping shall be added to the invoice
US purchases may be made via personal check or PayPal. Please email gary@organexpressions
with your desires and contact information. We will respond ASAP.
Missouri residents add 5.2% sales tax.